Not for Profit Services
Not-for-profit organizations operate in an environment of increased accountability from their boards of directors, donors and other interested public stakeholders, and face complex operational issues. The need for solid guidance on regulatory, accounting and tax issues is paramount, so that they can focus on their mission. Our professionals can guide you through these regulatory and operational challenges. In addition, our professionals serve as board members of not-for-profit organizations. This involvement enhances our knowledge of the financial and operational aspects of managing a not-for-profit organization. As a result of our hands-on experience in the industry, we are better positioned to assist your organization.
Our not-for-profit services include:
- Financial and compliance audits
- Audits under “Yellow Book” and OMB Circular A-133
- Tax compliance
- Internal control evaluations
- Assistance with net asset classifications
- Organizational structure, governance matters, development and implementation of strategic policies
- Implementation and compliance with Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA)
- Representation of not-for-profit organizations during IRS audits
- Review of revenue sources for unrelated business income
- Continuation of exemption qualification and public charity status
- We are dedicated to providing superior service in a timely manner and at a reasonable fee. It is our goal that your organization receives preliminary copies of financial statements within two weeks of field work.
Contact us today for a services proposal.