Accounting & Tax Services for Nonprofits
Not-for-profit organizations operate in an environment of increased accountability from their boards of directors, donors, and other interested public stakeholders, and face complex operational issues. The need for solid guidance on regulatory, accounting and tax issues is paramount, so that they can focus on their mission.
Our professionals can guide you through these regulatory and operational challenges. We are proud to serve as board members of not-for-profit organizations, enhancing our knowledge of the financial and operational aspects of managing a not-for-profit organization. Our unique combination of hands-on experience in the industry, resources, and personalized attention better position us to assist your organization.
Our not-for-profit services include:
- Financial and compliance audits
- Tax compliance
- Internal control evaluations
- Assistance with net asset classifications
- Organizational structure, governance matters, development, and implementation of strategic policies
- Adoption, implementation and compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Representation of not-for-profit organizations during IRS audits
- Review of revenue sources for unrelated business income
- Assistance with application for exempt status
- Continuation of exemption qualification and public charity status
- We are dedicated to provide superior service in a timely manner and at a reasonable fee.
Let us help you setup and/or maintain your non-profit tax-exempt status by requesting a Free Consultation below
Want to Learn More About Our Nonprofit Services?
Why MMNT Nonprofit Services?
The nonprofit tax specialist at MMNT will work closely to paint an accurate and compelling picture of your nonprofit’s financial health, governance standards, and operational effectiveness.
MMNT is based in Manchester, Connecticut. We have clients in Hartford County and all of Connecticut. We also enjoy providing CPA services to the surrounding communities of Bloomfield, East Hartford, Glastonbury, New Britain, Rocky Hill, South Windsor, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, and beyond.
Companies have different levels of risk and need assurance that the financial statements represent the true position of a company.